There are many ways to help preserve this historic cemetery. We can always use support either in person or virtually and of course financially. If you would like to make a donation, please click on our donation button at the top of the page.
-Work with local officials to help plan events in the cemetery.
- Donate helpful items such as trimmers, blowers, mowers
-Recruit volunteers for the cemetery
-Coordinate volunteer activities during special events
- Coordinate special projects (i.e Adopt-a-plot)
- Help with the audit of all graves (requires walking of the cemetery)
- Help with research and documentation of all internments.
- Research and document cemetery history
- Serve as guides who educate the public
-Provide walking tours to students and other visitors
-Help with mowing and trimming.
- Help with cleaning and repairing of headstones
- Adopt or sponsor a plot
- Straighten flags
-Sponsor plot and maintain it all year long
-Fundraise for items such as benches